About Me

My photo
I am a Christian woman who loves her family and tries to live with a purpose. "I can do all things though Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Translate

Friday, November 1, 2013

Out Of Town Friends

Daughter and husband are expecting out of town friends.  Everyone is excited to see them (for us it is to meet them).  All the grandchildren are sharing stories of there friends and are just giddy with anticipation.  Daughter and husband are so looking forward to the visit.

I was talking to number two grandson (age 4) about his friend coming to see him.  I asked if he was happy and excited and he said yes.  I asked if he thought his friend had grown as much has he did and he replied yes.  Then I asked his a question that I really just threw out there.  What if he hasn't grown as much as you have?  He looked at me with bright eyes and answered "well then that would be awkward." 

When speaking to children you really never know what's going to come out of their mouths.  Sometimes it's good and well sometimes it's... hmmmm.  The one thing you can count on, is you will laugh more times than not and laughter is always good.

We are all hoping that the stork comes to visit while the friends are here.  We are still waiting on the new kids.  Every night we check before going to sleep and first thing in the morning, but you know old Mr. Stork comes in his own good time.  I will try to see if I can post a video of the new kids when born, but if I can't you can be sure of a lot of pictures.

Just wanted to get this quick update out, more to come soon.

Have a great and blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment