About Me

My photo
I am a Christian woman who loves her family and tries to live with a purpose. "I can do all things though Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Translate

Monday, September 30, 2013

Inward before Outward

Normally I would only talk about homesteading and I will again, but...  With all that's happening with the talk of government shut-downs... 

The current news may be one of the best examples to live as self-sufficiently as possible.  I think of all the folks who could possibly be in trouble should the government close it's doors.  I'm not going to lay blame at either side's doorstep, though there is much to go around.  I'm just thinking at this time those who think things will always be in their control may want to reconsider.

Look inward before looking outward.

Have a great and blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment