About Me

My photo
I am a Christian woman who loves her family and tries to live with a purpose. "I can do all things though Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Translate

Saturday, August 6, 2016

WELL THIS WAS A FIRST

Well folks we have had a first today on the new homestead.  Daughter and grandchildren after feeding the animals this morning collected eggs from the chickens and the ducks.  While Daughter was washing the eggs for breakfast she heard something rattling inside an egg.  So she decided to video the cracking of the egg.  You're not going to believe what happened next.  Well we didn't.


 
 
Some of you may have seen this before but I can honestly tell you none of us have.  Just think if one shell is a protective cover then what is two..  Well that's how our morning started can't wait to see what the rest of the day brings.
 
As always have a Safe and Blessed day and remember to share your knowledge.

1 comment: