About Me

My photo
I am a Christian woman who loves her family and tries to live with a purpose. "I can do all things though Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Translate

Thursday, August 18, 2016

TEMPORARY GOAT SHELTERS

So today we finished our temporary goat shelters.  Well just about finished.  The only thing we have left to do is the flooring.  That will be done in the morning, I hope.  The Weatherman is calling for a 60% chance of rain.  So I guess we'll have to wait and see.

There's quite a little storm that has been trying to roll in most of the afternoon.  Pretty much why we stopped building today.  Call me silly I just think if it's thundering every couple of minutes maybe you should not be outside. 

This project was an all hands on deck.  Though the children didn't do much in the way of building the A-Frames they were helpful.  As most of the country it is hot here.  So the boys with the help of a friend removed sticks and branches that had fallen into the pen.  The girls also with the help of a friend were quick to run back and forth to the house for water.  It was much needed and very much appreciated.  I am not one who likes ice in my drinks but today...

If you're wanting to see the temporary shelters you can find them on my youtube channel.  I'll put a link at the bottom.  All in all it's been a pretty good day.  No one hit his head and there were no trips to the E.R..

There almost was one the other day but I'll leave that for another post.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHlKSMVbEpyP2Nlgj61DaOg

As always have a Safe and Blessed day and remember to share your knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment