About Me

My photo
I am a Christian woman who loves her family and tries to live with a purpose. "I can do all things though Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Translate

Sunday, September 13, 2015

HAVE I CREATED A DEHYDRATING MONSTER!

I've just read on a another blog, I've created a dehydrating monster.  I couldn't be more pleased.  One because she has just started homesteading and has started looking for ways to preserve for the winter.  Two and more importantly she is my very best friend.  So being told I've created a monster is one of the best compliments I could ever receive. 

It's been raining I think everyday for the past two weeks.  Some days all day long and others here and there.  But the here and there has come with tremendous downpours.  I've almost forgotten what it was like to walk without squishing.  I know the livestock feels the same way.  The weather man says the last of the rain ushered in a cold front and we'll have more fall-like weather.  I'm looking forward to that.

I think the thing I'm most looking forward to is sitting out in the evening with a nice cup of hot tea.  Possibly even a little fire in the pit.  If I haven't said it before, fall is my favorite season.  I can still have a little garden without the heat and of course for the reasons I've already stated.  There is one more reason.  AMERICAN FOOTBALL started today.  A long time fall Sunday family pastime.  From now until the Super Bowl in February 2016 Sundays will find this homestead first spending time with my GOD and then with the NFL.  I love fall.

Please take a minute and look at my friends blog, I think you'll like it.
 
As always have a Safe and Blessed day and remember share your knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment