About Me

My photo
I am a Christian woman who loves her family and tries to live with a purpose. "I can do all things though Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A CHRISTMAS YOU CAN AFFORD

What do you do when there's so much rain and you can't do anything outside?  Well I went on google plus and started another community.  This one is called "A Christmas you can afford".  I thought I could share a few ideas my family and I have done over the years.  Christmas is and always should be about the birth of Christ.  Giving gifts for this celebration shouldn't financially break a family.  Unfortunately too often it does.  Like I've said in the past, as our family grew we decided to make homemade gifts for each other.  The kids have even gotten into it.  I know Christmas seems a long way off but it's not.  That is if you want to get started making gifts.  Time really flies when you're busy.  So if you're interested please go over to google plus and look for the community.  I'll try and post a few times a week and if you need more details please leave a comment.  I'll get back to you as soon as possible.  If you have any ideas you would like to share, I would be so happy to post them.


Oh and the rain is done.  We've had approx. twenty inches of the wet stuff in a week.  Even the ducks are saying enough.  There was some flooding in our area but not as bad as South Carolina.  Please keep all those folks in your prayers.

As always have a Safe and Blessed day and remember share your knowledge.

1 comment: